Eye of the Hurricane

• February 28Spring Edition

Meet Nick Russo: Photographer and Journalist for Eye of the Hurricane News Staff

Back to Article
Back to Article

Gabriel Coonfare, Extracurricular Writer

Nick Russo is a 17-year-old, 11th-grade student at New Castle Senior High School. While being a brilliant writer, he is also an aspiring photographer. Starting his photography career two and a half years ago, and his journalism career last year, creating the combination of both was a perfect fit for him. Due to most of his writings revolving around technology, and most of his photographs centering around nature-based ideas, sometimes both careers do not intertwine, but he tries to use both of them to the best of his ability. At this moment, Nick is working on an iPhone XS Max article where he is not only reviewing the phone but also adding product photography of the phone to accent his essay and portfolio.

Nick Russo is an eager to learn and teach student who is achieving new goals in both journalism and photography every day. His new essay will be available to read on Eye of the Hurricane News along with new photographs. All of his work is able to be view on Instagram @Alternate_Perspective_Photos, along with new photos that are added weekly.