Cwynar vs. Cwynar iPhone 11 Pro Max

Cwynar vs. Cwynar iPhone 11 Pro Max

Brady Cwynar,Sam Cwynar, Cover Editors

Recently the brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max has been released. Sam and Brady Cwynar are the only students on the Eye of the Hurricane staff who own the phone. Today Sam and Brady Cwynar will give their perspectives  on the new Apple release.

Brady Cwynar

Added: On September 20, 2019 Apple released the iPhone 11, iPhone Pro, and iPhone Pro Max. In today’s review I will be giving my thoughts, and opinions on the iPhone 11 Pro Max. The iPhone 11 Pro Max will make your pockets $1,099 lighter. The phone features a new three camera design. The 1st camera is for a normal view, the 2nd for a wider view, and a 3rd for an extra wide view. The phone also features a new night mode, which should be able to take a picture in the dark, and make it look like it was taken during daytime. However, I find that this new feature does not work as advertised. The phone also features in app editing.In the iPhone 11 Pro, the front-facing camera has been upgraded to 12 megapixels from 7 megapixels in the iPhone XS, and it supports next-generation Smart HDR for better than ever contrast and color. The updated camera is capable of recording 60 fps video in 4K with support for extended dynamic range video at 30 fps. I really like the new camera, before I bought the iPhone 11 Pro Max I owned the iPhone XS and you can definitely decipher the camera differences. If you have the money, I recommend you to buy the phone for yourself, or as a great gift for a family member.

Sam Cwynar

So my opinion differs a lot from my brother. I love the new Apple iPhone 11, but it is not a neccessity. If I am giving my honest opinion, there is not much difference from the iPhone X and the iPhone 11. On the other hand, if you have been waiting for years to upgrade now would be the time to do so. The brand new phone brings three unique camreas to the phone. Each with their own unique features. The camrea quality is phenominal and you can really see the difference. Other than that, there really isn’t much difference with the different iPhones. The phone comes in a variety of colors to chose from. From Space Gray to Gold there are a plethora of color options availiable.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!