The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

2024 March Madness Schedule

The March Madness tournament is one of the most exciting events in college basketball, and sports fans around the world eagerly await its arrival each year. The 2024 March Madness schedule has been announced, and the anticipation is already building for what is sure to be an unforgettable tournament. Take a look at the bracket above.

The 2024 March Madness tournament will begin on March 19th, with the First Four games. These games will take place in Dayton, Ohio, and will determine which four teams will advance to the first round of the tournament. The first and second rounds of the tournament will take place from March 21st-24th, with games taking place in eight different cities across the United States.

The Sweet 16 and Elite Eight rounds will take place from March 28th-31st. The Final Four of the tournament will take place on April 6th and 8th. This is when the excitement reaches its peak, as the top four teams in the tournament face off for a chance to play in the national championship game.

The National Championship game will take place on April 8th,  this is the most important game of the tournament, as the two remaining teams battle it out for the title of National Champion.

The 2024 March Madness tournament is sure to be filled with excitement and drama, as the best college basketball teams in the country compete for a chance to be crowned champions. Fans will be eagerly following their favorite teams throughout the tournament, hoping for a chance to see them take home the title. With the schedule now announced, the countdown to March Madness has officially begun.

Who do you have on your brackets Canes? Let us know!

View Comments (1)