The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Staying Active in Spring done

Staying Active in Spring done

Spring is a season of renewal and rejuvenation. As the weather warms up and the flowers start to bloom, it’s the perfect time to get active and enjoy the great outdoors. Staying active during spring has many benefits, not just for your physical health but for your mental well-being as well. Here are some tips for staying active this Spring!

1. Take a walk: Walking is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the fresh air. You don’t have to go far, even a short walk around your neighborhood can be beneficial. You can also try hiking on a nearby trail or taking a stroll through a local park.

2. Try a new activity: Spring is a great time to try something new. Consider signing up for a yoga class, going for a bike ride, or trying out a new sport like tennis or golf.

3. Get outside: Take advantage of the warmer weather and spend some time outside. Go for a picnic, play frisbee in the park, or take your workout routine outdoors.

4. Join a group: Joining a fitness or sports group can be a great way to stay motivated and meet new people. Look for local groups that focus on activities you enjoy or want to try.

5. Make it a habit: Consistency is key when it comes to staying active. Make exercise a regular part of your routine and stick to it. Set achievable goals and celebrate your progress along the way. Overall, staying active in spring is a great way to improve your physical health, mental well-being, and overall quality of life. So get out there and enjoy all that this beautiful season has to offer!

Have a great Spring canes! Get out there and enjoy the weather!