The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

My Top 5 Favorite Scary Movies

My Top 5 Favorite Scary Movies

It is never a bad time for a scary movie! You don’t have to just watch scary movies around Halloween time! You can watch a scary movie ANYTIME! I absolutely love scary movies. One of my favorite things to watch is anything scary. So here are my top five favorite scary movies. I hope you enjoy and maybe check a couple of them out.

1. Lights out – I like this movie because it always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It also gets you thinking a little bit. Overall a great movie.
  2.  The Conjuring  – now this movie is scarier than the other ones but my favorite one i am obsessed with the house and the movies. I recommend it if you don’t get scared easily. The plot of the movie is really good in my opinion.
  3. Halloween Series – I like this movie because it does not have all that scary stuff in it. But it still keeps you on the edge of your seat so it’s a good movie for Halloween and perfect if you’re not into real scary things.
  4. Nightmare on Elm Street – this movie isn’t actually scary but it still is a very good movie it is like Halloween it’s not scary but a great movie perfect for Halloween time if you don’t like something that is really scary.
  5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre – I like this movie because this is something that happened years ago. Great Halloween movie and I feel like has a lot of history to it.

Those are my top five favorite scary movies I hope you enjoyed this article. I hope you will check some of these movies out and I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for reading Canes!