The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Business Spotlight: New Wilmington Nutrition

Like seeing new businesses around the area? Have you ever heard of New Wilmington Nutrition? I got the chance to ask Brittney Nocera, owner and new business owner of New Wilmington Nutrition. Check out her interview!

Q- How long have they been open?

Brittney- “Almost a year and a half! We opened on May 20, 2022.”

Q- What was your motive for opening New Wilmington Nutrition?

Brittney- “To positively impact the community by having a quick, healthy option and to help others by offering various opportunities such as coaching workout classes to promote a healthy active lifestyle.”

Q- What is your most popular item on the menu?

Brittney-  “Our mega tea combo! The shake is a full healthy meal replacement with 24g of protein 21 vitamins plus minerals, and only 250 calories with less sugar than a banana making it a super clean and quick healthy meal on the go. We have over 80 flavors! Paired with the mega tea, which has an energizing tea, herbal aloe, collagen enhancer, and b12 vitamin booster, it is a delicious way to get healthy energy to fuel your busy.”

Q-“How does it feel to be the boss?”

Brittney-“It is a lot of responsibility, however, it is such an honor to work with the team and community. When I think about the impact we’re creating and how we are helping people live healthier lives, it makes it all worth it!”

Q-“What are the drinks of October?”

Brittney-“In October we will be featuring a brand new full fall menu including all of our pumpkin shakes, protein coffees with white chocolate pumpkin latte, apple crisp, and brown sugar chai. Also 4 different festive mega teas including weekly features!”

Q-“What makes the drinks so healthy?”

Brittney-” Teas: Herbal blends of peoke, green, orange, and black teas for clean health. Digestive aloe helps absorb nutrition, bloating, and digestion. Collagen that supports skin nails and joint support. B12 + B6 vitamin boost that helps with focus and alertness. Shakes: 24g plant-based protein, 21 vitamins + minerals + nutrients, 4g fiber, low calories, 250 calories.”

Check this place out Canes!! Let us know how you like it! Thanks for reading!