The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

New Castle Senior High Craft & Vendor Show — 11/18/23

Get ready for a day of shopping, fun, and holiday cheer as the New Castle Senior High Student Council is gearing up to host a delightful Craft and Vendor Show. This anticipated event is scheduled to take place on November 18th, 2023, in the “commons” area of the high school.

The Craft and Vendor Show promises to be a fantastic way to kick off the holiday season. Starting at 9:00 A.M. and running until 2:00 P.M., attendees will have ample time to explore a wide array of unique crafts and products offered by local vendors.

Eventgoers can conveniently enter through either the “commons” doors, located on Lincon Ave., or Hurricane Drive. Admission to this exciting event is encouraged with a $3 suggested donation at the door. Not only will you have the opportunity to support your local student council, but you’ll also gain access to a vibrant showcase of crafts and products that make for excellent holiday gifts.

For families with young children, there will be plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained. Children’s activities can be enjoyed for just $1, ensuring a fun-filled day for kids of all ages.

One of the highlights of the Craft and Vendor Show is the return of the Chinese auction. Shoppers can participate in this thrilling auction, trying their luck to win a variety of fantastic prizes.

And, of course, what would the holiday season be without a visit from Santa’s Elves? Attendees will have the exciting opportunity to take pictures with Santa’s Elves, creating treasured memories for years to come.

Don’t miss out on the chance to kickstart your holiday shopping, enjoy exciting activities, and capture the magic of the season with a photo with Santa’s Elves. Mark your calendars for the New Castle Senior High Student Council’s Craft and Vendor Show on November 18th, from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. We look forward to seeing you there!