The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

5 Personal Favorite Fall Movies

Fall is here, it is my favorite, favorite time of the year. It is the best time to hang out with family, watch movies, and drink hot chocolate and pumpkin spice lattes. Here are some of my favorite movies to watch! Check them out!

1. Hocus Pocus. Hocus Pocus is a movie about a teenage boy named Max and his little sister who move to Salem, where he struggles to fit in before awakening a trio of diabolical witches who were executed in the 17th century.
  2. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. The movie is about Halloween night and the Peanuts gang is busy dressing up in costumes, trick-or-treating, and bobbing for apples.
  3. Casper. The movie Casper is about a friendly ghost, who meets a young girl and her father who move into a crumbling mansion that is falling apart. Casper becomes good friends with the daughter.
  4. Hubie Halloween. Hubie Halloween is a textbook Adam Sandler slapstick comedy flick, that follows a middle-aged man as he’s subjected to mockery and bullying by the locals in his town, as a result of his nerdy appearance, and his obsession with health and safety – particularly when Halloween comes around.
  5. Trick-or-Treat. The film takes place on Halloween night in the fictional town of Warren Valley, Ohio. The plot follows a nonlinear narrative, with characters crossing paths throughout the film. At the center of the story is Sam, a peculiar trick-or-treater in a burlap pajama costume, who appears to enforce the “rules” of Halloween.

Let us know your favorite Fall movie! Thanks for reading Canes!