The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Alzheimer’s Awareness Month

Alzheimers Awareness Month

November is the month we show awareness to people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.

Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease that destroys memory and other important mental functions. Brain cell connections and the cells themselves deteriorate and die, eventually destroying memory and other important mental functions. Memory loss and confusion are the main symptoms. There is no cure, but medications and treatment strategies can temporarily improve symptoms

The Alzheimer’s Association is leading the way to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease and all other types of dementia by accelerating global research, promoting risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support. To show your support you are able to donate once or monthly, Please show your support below.

Donate Once

https://www.alz.org/?form=FUNGLLEHPUV

Donate Monthly

https://www.alz.org/?form=FUNVFHZPQDP

The Association, being the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s research globally, is devoted to promoting significant research aimed at the development of treatment techniques, prevention strategies, and eventually finding a cure. At the forefront of our agenda is the promotion of change. At the forefront of advocating for Alzheimer’s disease, the Alzheimer’s Association is a prominent advocate. It actively works to promote crucial research and care initiatives for Alzheimer’s at both the state and federal levels.

Please show your support! Thanks for reading!