The Student News Site of New Castle Senior High School

Eye of the Hurricane

• May 27Eye of the Hurricane FALL Edition Now Live!

Eye of the Hurricane

Eye of the Hurricane

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

New Year, New You!

bunditinay – stock.adobe.com
Notebook with New’s Year Resolutions massage, glasses and working ornament on white wooden table background.

It’s the start of 2024. This is the year to have goals and resolutions for yourself. Here are some ideas to better yourself and have a better year ahead!

Working Out

Moving your body on a regular basis can not only benefit you now, but also in the future. Staying consistent and dedicated to your workouts can create routine and keep yourself healthy.

Saving Money

This resolution will help you the most in the long run! Outline a budget that works for you and make a plan for you to stick to it. A budgeting app on your phone or device can help your plan.

Reset Your Sleep Schedule

Many issues trace back to poor sleep. The habits to maintaining a good sleep schedule may look different for everyone. Resetting your sleep may include eating at different times or even staying on top of water intake. Keep track of how your body reacts to the changes. Get some great sleep.

Practice Mindfulness

Anxiety for the new year can be apart of anyone’s life. Practicing mindfulness means being grateful for what you have in the moment, where you are in life, and who you are now. Practice meditation or journaling more often.

Have a great year Canes! Let us know your best resolutions.