Eye of the Hurricane

• January 3Coming Soon Spring Edition

MEET THE SENIOR CREW

Sophia Reider, Senior Editor

Sophia Reider: Senior Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 4 years. She is the Captain of the Candy Canes, a member of National Honors Society, Track and Field Letterman, and treasurer of Senior Student Council.

Matthew Moore: Senior Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 2 years. He is the Student Council Senior President, a member of National Honors Society, and a member of the golf team.

Angelina Domenick: Head of Interviews, is a new member of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom. She is the Captain of the Candy Canes, a member of National Honors Society, Distinguished Young Woman of Pennsylvania, and a member of Senior Student Council.

Anthony Morgan: Chief Sports Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 4 years. He is a member of National Honors Society, Baseball and Basketball Letterman, and a member of Senior Student Council.

Alyssa Salem: Assistant Sports Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 3 years. She is a member of National Honors Society and a Softball and Track and Field Letterman.

David Cumo: Senior Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for four years. He is a member of National Honors Society, Baseball Letterman, and the historian of Senior Student Council.

Sydney DePaolo: Chief Entertainment Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 4 years. She is a Candy Cane and a member of Senior Student Council.

Sophia Rapone: Senior Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 2 years. She is a member of National Honors Society, karate connoisseur, and a member of Senior Student Council.

Maria Sergiienko: Senior Editor, is a new member of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom. Maria is attending New Castle Senior High School this year as our  exchange student from Ukraine. She is looking forward to joining our track team in the Spring of 2019.  In addition, Maria enjoys Graphics, Art and of course Digital Journalism.

Sophia Reider, Senior Editor

Sophia Reider: Senior Editor, has been apart of the Eye of the Hurricane Newsroom for 4 years. She is the Captain of the Candy Canes, a member of National...